Consulting and help
- Expert help and guidance
- Questionnaire reviews – making sure you achieve what you need from your survey
- Survey design
- Questionnaire creation – professionally developed questionnaires
- Advice on sampling – who, how many, sourcing difficult samples
- Survey deployment – taking care of getting your survey out to your sample, whether internal or external
- Survey project management – we can run the whole survey for you, from design to results delivery
- Analysis of your results and reporting. We can provide a quick analysis of your project, identifying key findings, run a full analysis and prepare reports, or even provide you with a strategic workshop presentation from a senior researcher, including our recommendations and observations
Survey Mechanics makes survey design and deployment quick and simple, but we appreciate you may have other things to do – or maybe you’re just in a hurry. Survey Mechanics was developed and is run by experienced market research professionals, and you have access to our support and advice by email or phone as part of your licence.
However if you’d rather just leave it all to an expert, just get in touch. Our senior consultants have conducted research in a very wide range of sectors for some of the World’s largest companies (and some of the smallest), on a huge variety of topics, so we can usually bring relevant experience to bear on your project. We know what works and what doesn’t, so can provide advice and support as required. We have a reputation for getting things done quickly, with complete surveys often carried out with large samples in a few hours, complete with reporting and recommendations.